Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bridging Learning Theory, Instruction, and Technology

I am in my fifth year of teaching elementary students at a Title I school located in Sanford, Florida. I teach Kindergarten and am about ready to complete one full year saying that I have survived! I enjoy teaching Kindergarten because I have accumulated stories this year that beat out stories from my previous four years of teaching. 

In my spare time I enjoy cooking/baking, exercising, rollerblading with friends, reading, listening to music, and of course spending time with friends. I spend many hours in front of my computer throughout the day. I can't remember how life was before the Internet. I know that my students will continue to become the same way once they become more comfortable with the Internet. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Erica. Glad to be working with you in the class. Your blog looks very professional and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete